These shade-loving flowers are perfect under small trees or shrubs. The beautiful blooms resemble fluttering butterflies and sit atop petite stems surrounded by lovely heart-shaped foliage. Known as a very hardy plant these flowers bloom in early spring (February March and April) and even can bloom in late winter in warmer regions. Cyclamen Coum's make great groundcover for any rock garden or walkway.
- Planting Zones: 3-9
- Flowering Time: Late Winter through Summer
- Height: 4-6"
- Require full to partial shade
- Deer Resistant
- Imported From Holland
- Arrives In Bulb Form
- Bulb Size Is 10/13
- Rose-colored butterfly-shaped pedals that pop up out of nowhere in late summer
- Perfect for under small trees shrubs shaded pathways rock gardens and borders
- Each bulb produced as many as 30 delicate 1-inch blooms per plant
- After flowers fade marbled heart-shaped foliage appears and lasts through the winter!
- Hardy bulbs that are very easy to grow and extremely durable
- Imported and hand picked from the fields of Holland
- Perennial flowers that bloom year after year
All Sales Final