Grab your Discounted IN STOCK Portable Espresso Machine while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on! Plus, get FREE fast shipping today…
Whether you are just starting out in coffee or a seasoned pro, a moka pot (AKA a stovetop espresso maker) is an interesting and unique brewing method to add to your arsenal.
Brewing coffee that is somewhere between espresso and an Americano, the best stovetop espresso makers offer serious coffee without a lot of the downsides of the true espresso.
There are a number of advantages of using a moka pot instead of a proper espresso machine. Here are the most important ones.
Because of the simple mechanism of the moka pot, even someone brain-dead from a full night’s sleep should be able to brew a proper cup.
There is almost no maintenance whatsoever outside of rinsing out the aluminum or stainless steel chambers out with water after each use.
Best of all, the moka pot is small and travel-friendly. You can take it camping, across the world, or over to someone else’s house. Try lugging an espresso machine into your car!
- Made of high-quality stainless steel material, safe and healthy, sturdy and durable to use.
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle design, which is high-temperature resistant and insulating, and it also fits in the hand comfortably.
- With exquisite appearance, and 4 different sizes of pots could be selected, it makes your life more elegant.
- Easy and convenient to operate and it works fast, so it is perfect for using in home or office, and it is also very easy to clean.
- This product can be placed on any cooking appliance, and just in few minutes you will enjoy a superb coffee.
How To Use:
- Filling the base pot with cold water just below the valve.
- Inserting the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp), remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base, avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Selecting cooking appliance to fit the bottom of pot.
- Putting the pot on the cooking appliance, when there's coffee overflow from the top pot, remove the pot from the cooking appliance
Shipping & Returns Policy
This product is processed within 48 to 72 business hours and delivered within about 5 to 7 business days. *If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 30 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details). Please note: Hawaii and Alaska are not subject to free delivery at this time. *Some exceptions do apply to seasonal products - returns available for faulty items only.